As AviAll member you can benefit from the access to the free mentoring, scholarship, and educational outreach programs, annual aviation conference and networking events. Be part of our community and expand your knowledge and network. We welcome all who are interested in aviation and aerospace.
We have three different types of membership. All contribution are on annual basis.
Choose your Membership Option
*open to high-school students and their parents/guardians if supportive of this membership.
- • A minimum 1h informal and entertaining aviation orientation session with a friendly and experienced aviation professional or a young university student, through a ‘buddy-up’ system.
- • An eye opening view into the wide range of career possibilities within the fascinating world of aviation.
- • Connecting and interacting, on a regular basis, with a friendly network of young peers and/or more senior advisers that would answer all of your questions and share their hands-on experience with you.
- • Grow your confidence when it comes to making first steps in the aviation world, gain more clarity towards your aviation career choices, practice your English, and much much more.
*open to undergraduate/post-graduate
or recently graduated
- • A minimum 1h mentoring session with an experienced aviation professional on your personal career path/prospects.
- • A series of one-off online live events or webinars where aviation professionals engage in an informal and non-committal dialogue and provide advice and unbiased guidance on universities, companies, training programmes, grants, scholarships, fundings, or anything else to help you get on your feet.
- • Input on different educational backgrounds / competencies / skills required for each aviation related job. Attention will be provided to future career opportunities, specially connected to new technologies that might not even exist today.
- • ‘A day in the life of’ - a series of videos/testimonials showcasing a typical day in the life of an aviation professional, how different aviation roles come together and interact for the benefit of the aviation users.
- • ‘Meet the expert’ - a series of short live webinars about an aviation professional where their job is brought to life, followed by a live Q&A session.
- • Networking with aviation enthusiasts from all over the world encouraging a dialogue on issues that matter.
- • An opportunity to gain and develop transferable skills by actively supporting one of AviAll teams (e.g. project management, communication, presentation skills).
- • Access to relevant thematic webinars and panels on key aspects of aviation of interest to you, in cooperation with our partners.
*open to anyone in part-time or full-time employment in any sector who is an aviation enthusiast.
- • Contact with our international network of aviation professionals, from every corner of this industry.
- • An opportunity for you to ‘give back’, through our mentorship scheme, i.e. support, guide and inspire the next generation of aviation professionals.
- • Direct support to promote the diversity of jobs in aviation in order to attract young talents, ex-aviation professionals who may have left the sector due to the Covid-19 crisis.
- • Ability to utilise all of your knowledge, experience, and passion and help us grow AviAll through hands-on input and support.
- • Create and foster an open and honest dialogue with aviation enthusiasts on diversity, equality and integration in the aviation sector.
- • Create a platform where people can directly communicate, guide others, share ideas, ask questions, share material and resources, highlight job vacancies, in a safe and open environment.
- • Ability to participate in or attend ‘A day in the life of’ - a series of videos/testimonials showing a typical day in the life of an aviation professional, how different aviation roles come together and interact for the benefit of the aviation users.
- • Ability to participate in or attend ‘Meet the expert’ - a series of short live webinars about an aviation professional where their day job is brought to life, followed by a Q&A session.
- • Act as a subject matter expert for AviAll on topics of interest by monitoring trends, events and development in other organisations / institutions / industry on the subjects of D&I, equality, and promotion of work for the young.
* Your membership renewal starts after 12 months from the last membership payment.
AviAll wants to make the membership accessible for all. In case you cannot contribute to the above membership amount, please contact us at email@example.com and we will try to find a solution for you to become a part of our community.